Always tired, lost weight and hairs, no appetite, swollen and painful throat glands. Rising WBC, high ANC. What is it ?

Im a 23 year old female who has been getting sicker as the days go by since about january. I have been shoved through many differnt specialtist and test. I have had Cat scans, xrays, spinal tap and bone marrow biopsy along with weekly blood work. The main thing for me is that i got really sick and just cannot get better. Im always tired, ive lost about 30 pounds since january, i have no appetite, i have a headache an body aches everyday, my hairs comming out in handfuls, my throat glands are always swollen and painful and im continually short of breath. My blood work has been abnormal since January, my WBC as of yesterday was 16.3, however it started at 10.2 in january and tends to rise to about 19.1, then drops to about 13 and then goes right back up. Also my ANC is flagged as high at 9.65, which originally started at 7.4. I should add that i have been on a few differnt antibiotics but they don't seem to make any differnce. Everyday is getting worse and at this point i just want some kind of answers. Could it just be normal? Could the bone marrow biopsy be wrong?

Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013