Always tired. What is wrong?

Why am I always tired? I can sleep 14 hours and wake up still exhausted. I usually sleep all day and stay awake up 3:00 AM. However I have tried combatting this but I just keep going back to my comfort zone which is nocturnal. If I am awake in the day time I am too tired to do anything. It has ruined my life and I never see my children. What is wrong with me..
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

You are presumably lazy and inactive. Sleeping excessively definitely instill tiredness to mind and body. It is actually called lethargy. That is the reason why people above wise age don't sleep excessively. You are youngster and you can sleep but you should fight lethargy. Eating nutritious and balanced food allows you right amount of nutrients for your body and with the hlp of that food you will be active. Activity instils apetite and you eat. Allow the cycle to continue. Lazyness and lethargy also causes health problems in the long run. Get up........ and GO...................