Always thinking about sex, easily ejaculating. Should I Continue masturbating?

Hello my name is nagaraj from bangalore. For me pimples started from school days only when i was in eight standard and at that time my age was 14 years. At that age i didnt know any thing and one day my father simply started masturbate for me and from that day i started to masturbate. But in those days sperm was not coming yet only and day by day going sex attraction was started much and more and now if any female stand infornt of me means my mind will go some other side and it will start to touch her from back side and within 10 seconds sperm will ejaculate. always thiking to have sex but no one is getting shall i continue or stop it
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012