Always practiced safe sex with condoms, want to have HIV, STD tests. Tests required?

Hi Doctor, I am 30 year male Indian from the Netherlands. I was in a relationship with a dutch girl and we recently broke our relationship. We always used condoms during sex and newer I could see a break in condom during the intercourse. The reason for our breakup was that she had sex with other men also. Now I am coming back to India and my family wants me to get married. I would like to have HIV and other STD test before entering in relation with other women. My questions: Do I really need testing? If yes what type of test would you recommend? Am I really at risk of HIV? Please hekp me doctor. looking forward for you reply. Best Regards, Renjith
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012