Always have chest pain, tightness, difficult to breathe, tingling in chest. Is it benign tumor ?

hi,Dok, im female 43years old, always have chest pain ,only for a few second,tightness in my chest, hard to breath for a while, and when I open a jar, my chest hurts like something is popping ,so I stop ,now I feel tingling in my chest and my centerback hurts and my back upper neck,also its like, I have to twist them ,to have some comfort. as im writing now, I feel ok, but still having a chest discomfort but not like a few minutes, am I having a hearth problem, or is it from my benign tumor on my right side and hyperplasia on my left side breast . my breast is kinda swollen and hurt too.. what should I do, I don t want to take any pain killer.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013