Always get unwanted thoughts, sleeping difficulty, low concentration levels, mood swings. How can I get over this?

Hi I am suffering for this unwanted thoughts , and my mind is spinng like any think , contionusly it thinks one or the other thinks , and i hadrly i catch sleep, i use to become restless, as a result i donot have concentration on studies nor work some time reading a passage is also getting difficlt for me , i am lossing my self confidence bcoz i feel that i am not productive at work nor studies . any my mood chages continously , frequently i use to get anger . Please help me what is this , do i require any treatmet all
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012