Always feeling tired, forgetfulness and mood swings. Cause?

hi i keep forgetting things easily i feel tired and im clumsy mostly my moods change
Asked On : Sat, 10 Mar 2012
Dentist 's  Response
what i would suggest is that you keep a note of things that you intend to do,The best way is to keep a small nodepad and pen with you
as far as mood swings
you can do following
1.avoid caffine and nicotine products
2.have a proper good night sleep.
3.have dinner at right time
4.drink lots of fruit juices some exerxise to your parents or spouse if you have some emotional or financial problem
also you can have a session with your psychiatrist if mood swings are above par
stay happy best of luck
Pathologist and Microbiologist Dr. Kevin Manuel's  Response
Based on only the symptoms provided, you need evaluate yourself and see whether you are having a healthy lifestyle such as adequate sleep, proper meals. Avoid tobacco products and alcohol if it is in your lifestyle.