Always feel tired and sleepy. Is it due to diabetes or hypoglycemia?

Hi I am Anthony. Lately I have been feeling really tired lately and I would always have the need sleep regardless of what I am doing. I feel like I am sleeping my life away. For example, I would have about 6-7 hours of sleep a day. When I come back home from work, I take a really long nap for about 2-3 hours. 20 minutes later I would feel tired again and nap another time. Could I have Diabetes? I am underweight weighing in at 110 pounds height 5 7. I have researched about it and could it also be Hypoglycemia? I also have not done any physical activities any more. I do excessive eat sugary junk food and do not drink enough water. Instead I drink milk. Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013