Always feel cold. Constantly sit or sleep with hands and legs crossed. Could that be a reason?

hi i wonder if you can help me i am always feeling cold and i think it may be due to my circulation as in bed at night or work etc i constantly cross my legs and my hands allways by my chin someone told me about facsia relaease ? would this be ideal or is it something else thats making me constantly cold and uncomfortable
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

Your description is definitely surprising for an experienced person. Recent study shows that people do feel cold and sleep with legs crossed even during fall. Feeling cold is just a condition and not a disease.

Therefore don't worry. If in doubt you shall consult a good physician.
Good luck.