Always I have a thinking that i will have a heart attack. Why?

I can t seem to get thoughts of a heart attack or dying out of my head . All doctors say I have a good heart but everytime I read about someone in the newspaper or see on t.v. That someone has died of heart attack I always think it will happen to me. Any little feeling of pain or anything wierd I feel in my chest I always assume heart attack! My family doesn t have a great history of heart attack deathsexcept for my grandmother and she was about 76 yrs old. I m only 21 yrs old and I m afraid if I keep thinking like this I feally will have a heart attack I think I need therapy , I need help
Asked On : Wed, 16 Dec 2009