Alternative medicine of vosograin and cadolac for migraine pain

I am 40 years old and suffering from Migrane from last 15 years( this is a problem in my mothers family ). My doctor prescribed me Vosograin and Cadolac for instant relief . In past its work good but in august 2011 after my accident( in this accident my lips damage badly) if I take Vosograin and Cadolac ,than swelling comes on my face specially on my lips and under my eyes. Can you suggest any other medicine in place of Vosograin and Cadolac for instant relief only. Otherwise my homeopathic treatment is going on.
Asked On : Tue, 6 Mar 2012