Alternating seizures and sleep. CT show non-enhancing right frontoparietal cerebral infarct. Meaning ?

HI DOC last friday i collapese after that i get sleep then 10-30 min i suffer seizure they bring me to the hospital so i revive then my st-scan report are multi contrast-enhance cranial CT scan show non- enhancing right frontoparietal cerebral infarct. negative for abnormally enhancing brain lesion cerebral ventricles, cistens, sulci and fissures are normal negative for midline shift. the posterior fossa is negative what is that mean doc?
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012