Alternating episodes of spotting, light bleeding post IUD removal. What could the cause be?

my period is very strange this month..i had my iud out at the end of november...had a period that lasted about 5 days..about 4 weeks after iud removal (not heavy like when i had the iud) then there was 32 days until i had 3 days of light bleeding then about 5 days with no bleeding. Then began spotting brown for about 5 days then 2 days of tampon worthy period and no im on day 5 of brown spotting again...worried :/
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013