Altered stool consistency. Taking medications for anxiety, depressive disorder, PSTD. Could the change be due to the medications?

I ve been reading some of the Bowel Disorders, primarily the one s containing oil.  Quite a few people state their oily bowels are orange. Mine is brown, floats on top of the water, and looks very much like crude oil.  I go to the bathroom 8 - 10 times a day for approximately 5 days with this condition. I take approximately 20 pills every day.  7 RXs are prescribed by Psych due to Anxiety , PTSD, Sleep, Major Depressive Disorder (Recurrent, Severe).  Of course, I have to take some more than once a day. 3 RXs are prescribed by an Endo, plus I check my blood sugar for low levels. I ve been taking these meds for quite a while, so I can t figure out why my bowel movement changes every few days.  A lot of times, it starts out as gassy movements, then progresses to the crude oil. Please advise.  Thank you in advance.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012