Altered stool consistency. Parasite infestation ruled out. What else it can be?

On different occaisions I ve seen white capsule looking things in my stool with tiny specs. Another time there was the same white chunk and alot if specs sprinkled around my stool and pink small strings. I went to a my regular doctor and she said it might be parasites or some kind of yeast infection . I went to another doctor and asked him to get me a stool sample for parasites and he was quite surprised over that when I told him about the white and the strings. The stool sample is negative for ova and parasite. Do I have to submit more than one sample just to make sure? And would this description seem like I most likely have visible parasites?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012