Altered menstruation, pinkish spotting. Had unprotected sex. Implantation bleeding?

Okay my question is, I started my period on march 11th. I stopped bleeding on march 15th. I had unprotected sex the 15th and the 16th. On March 17th I started taking birth control . On March 18th I had unprotected sex again. Now 6 days later I am having a medium flow bleeding. It is pink and brown with little red in it. It is also very stringy. Within the 6 days I forgot to take my birth control for 3 days... so I took them all today but not at the right time. Could this be implantation bleeding?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013