Altered menstruation, cramps, dizziness and weight loss. Tubes tied. Is this menopause?

I am 42. Had my tubes tired. Recently I got my period a few days early, went my 5 days as normal for me. A day later had sex there was slight bleeding that lasted for a day and a bit. We had sex again and more blood, last night my boyfriend wanted to I told him that I was still bleeding he donned a condom. Very bright blood, and more then before I have had slight cramps for about 4/5 days now, dizzy even sitting, not hungry have lost about 5 lbs dull headache, is this menopause?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013