Altered menstruation after childbirths. Uterine discomfort with cramps. Normal?

Hi, I m 35 and have had 5 healthy pregnancies and 5 live births, all vaginal, with minimal difficulty. I m writing because my cycles seem to have changed some over the last year and are not as regular as they used to be. My last cycle was 12/12/12, and husband and I had unprotected sex on 12/21/12, thinking that it was to early to be ovulating. Beginning on 12/24/12 and continuing through today, I ve had almost constant uterine discomfort, somewhat like period cramping. I know that it s technically too early for pregnancy testing, so I m just wondering about these cramps and whether they are normal. I ve never experienced this in my previous pregnancies.
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer