Alopecia areata on eyebrows, scalp, beard, no improvement with corticosteroid injection, creams. Advise?

I took steriods 1mg betnasol forte for 6 long years to avoid alopecial areata on eyebrows head and beard. Now the same have been stopped for last 3 months as I my cortisol levels have decreased to 1mg/ul. The same problem has recurred again and my doctor dermatologist has advised flutivate E cream twice daily but it has not worked. Even he has injected corticosteroid in to my eyebrows but the havent seem to have worked really. Results are awaited. Kindly advise. Email Address : YYYY@YYYY Alternate E mail : YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012