Allout mosquito liquid in contact with toothbrush, burning sensation on using it. Medical condition?

Mosquito all out liquid in my bag came in contact with my toothbrush and tooth paste sachet. I thoroughly washed both tooth brush and paste sachet in hot water and used them. I find my mouth slightly burning after using paste and brush. This Burning is almost there always, since it happened, a week time ago. Is it serious? I believe the trace of that chemical, might not have reached my inner stomach . It started worrying me about this slight mouth burning. Is it medically very serious?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012