Allergy when exposed to cold climate, smell, dust. Relief with Avil 25. Permanent cure?

I am a woman aged 57 from Kerala.I was suffering from allergy from the age of that time not much serious problems only sneezing when exposed to wet climate.took some treatment.But during the months of July and from Nov to March it becomes severe. the following symptoms I feel nowadays when exposed to cold atmosphere,some smells and dust Sneezing Runny nose Itchy eyes Itchy ears A sore throat cough etc.Sometimes it becomes severe and symptoms of asthma and breathing difficulty .I usually I avoid curds,ice creams,fruits ,lemon, tomato etc.I can t eat majority of food items which are sour.I can t even drink boiled water at room temp.Avil 25 will do some help. When I do some heavy jobs body pain will come.I am doing regular exercises but can t contine for long time.Please give me some help
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013