Allergy to hair color worse affected being side locks & mustache. Suggested Betnesol, skin dry, itching. Solution ?

Hi, I have developed an allergy to hair color from last couple of years , worse affected are side locks & moustache. I consulted a dermatologist who suggested to have 2 tablets of betnesol forte an hour before color application & 1 tablet 6 hours after application . it really helped but since betnesol has steroids I avoided having it . Lately I have noticed overall my skin has become very dry & i have to keep it moisturized continuously . Also just now I applied color on my moustache & within 2 hours itching started & in no time the entire area become red & liquid oozed out .. I have applied Betnovate S on it. At night also my scalp itches a lot occasionally
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013