Allergy to air exposure. Having sneezing, runny nose, itchy eyes. Turns into viral if not treated. Suggestions?

Hi Doctor,I have serious allergy to air exposure,i quickly start sneezing a lot,running nose ,itchy eyes.if not taken any medication it turns into viral .Let me also tell you that i had seasonal skin allergy earlier with change in climate or environmental temperature fluctuations i used to get itching and heated red bubbles like marks on my skin which is not there anymore as i took the homeopathy treatment for 6-7 months but once that was cured i got this problem.Please help .
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013