Allergy, take citrezine. A pure non-vegetarian and also take beer. Are my habits making me ill ?

I am a pure non vegeterian taking chicken 1-2 days/week (mostly chicken fry), fish 2-3 days/week(mostly fish fry), beef/mutton 1day/week. Also I takes 3-4 cans of beer/week. I have allergy , so taking citrezene 2-3 times/week. Since I have to drive to office early morning, and reach home by night (1.5 * 2 hrs driving every day- to and fro) i don t get enough time to do any excercise. I am 28years old and a bit concerned if my habits make me ill in short time..?
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012