Allergy reaction to cashew-nuts, nausea, vomited twice, rashes and hives allover the body, gave loratadine. Worried ?

My wife is currently have an allergy reaction to cashew nuts . Her symptoms are , nausea, already vomited twice, rashes and hives allover the body and nearly fainted when she was trying to walk back from the bathroom (about 10 steps from the stool). Her rashes started developing at about 10pm and now (2am) she said that she is just tired and has a upset stomach, (possibily having a fever). She is asleep now as I gave her some loratadine. Should her be submitted to an ER ? What is the chance that she might develop anaphylaxis ?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012