Allergy prone, get runny nose with breathlessness on strong smells, dust causing heavy headedness. How can I cure allergies?

Hi..I am allergic to almost everything around me and to get rid of the running nose and breathlessness have a habit of popping Avil 50 pills..upto 3 pills a day. I am allergic to fine dust, pollution,agarbatti smoke , cigarette smoke, many eatables, a lot of medicines as well..including Crocin , Saridon , Dolo etc and touch of wool, satin etc. I cannot withstand the AC ..But my job demands for me to work in an AC environment and also have to travel in pollution for 60 kms everyday. This has increased my allergy and in turn i end up taking Avil 50...although the tablet relieves the allergy (sometimes....sometimes the 2-3 tablets also dont help), I feel very heavy headed, dis-interested in what is going on around me and many a times feel like Im not even in that place. I dont follow what is happening around me and feel extremely weak after taking Avil. This feeling lasts for more than 6 hours. Ive tried switching to other tablets like Allegra ..but both Allegra 120 and 180 dont seem to have any affect on me...citrazine is also useless to me...Ive also tried a med called Branchozine but that also is of no use. I m not sure what to do in this situation. Would be really helpful if one of you could guide as to what I can do to cure the allergies..Thanks in advance for looking into it
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012