Allergy on the wrist, forearam, palm, nick skin. No help with Unigal H/C cream. Suggestions?

sir, i have a problem in my back of wrist , palm, forearm and nick skin. It like allergic or bacterial problem. Doctor prescribed me unigal H/C cream but i don t feel better after using it 6 days. initially it was like pimple type and contain water then it become itchy and lightly reddish. now it just spreading like water pimple. what can i do now? please help me Doc. age:24 suffering day with this: about 8 day medicine using: Unigal H/C (about 6 day)
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013