Allergy on right hand, rash with white dots, itching. Medication ?

sir i have an elergie on my right hand . i think its from sun because in winters it will be normal skin but when summers comes . my right hand is like some rash with white dots ... its itch to much and it is from last 4 to 6 years .. i consult many doctors and homopethic also .... but its nt good .. and sir i am using ( flutibact skin ointment cream ) its not to much good but it can stop itch.... what i do now ??? plezz sir reply me as soon as possible ....
Asked On : Tue, 8 Oct 2013