Allergy on arms, neck after getting spots. Applied sunban cream, had multivitatmin. How to remove these spots?

I had some allergy on my arms and neck after which I got some dark black coloured spots on my both arms and neck. And its been around 6 months the allergy is over but the spots are still there ,and becoming darkere darker day by day . I went to a doctor , he gave me a sunscreen named SUNBAN and a cream to apply on the spots named 'FLUTIVATE' and multivitamin tablets , but after using them my spots grew more darker . Can you please suggest me some proper cream or medicine which can remove these spots?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013