Allergy hospital in Delhi

Doctor can you suggest an allergy hospital in delhi ?
Asked On : Sat, 29 May 2010
Albert was in favor of it, especially after Maurice falsely gave him the impression that a peace would be possible on the basis of a token recognition by the Republic of the sovereignty of the king of Spain. , joseph d angelo dds general dentist, [url=""]joseph d angelo dds general dentist[/url], joseph d angelo dds general dentist, uhqhi,
You can contact Dr. Jitendra Bahl, Chirayu clinic, Vikaspuri, Delhi (for appointment contact at 91 11 28533739)
Hope this will help.
General & Family Physician Dr. Radhika Thyagaraju's  Response
hello, all hospitals have doctors who treat allergy. If you have allergy of skin i would advise you to consult a dermatologist. Of the nose consult a ENT surgeon, eye ophthalmologistetc.
I hope i have answerd your query. Take care
Gastroenterologist Dr. Gourdas Choudhuri's  Response
Hi Pankaj, There are several hospitals in Delhi that deal with allergy. It often depends on the way that allergy manifests, for example it could be skin allergy, or hives (urticaria) to some allergen, or naso-bronchial allergy that manifests as running nose, sore throat cough or asthma.
AIIMS has a department of Immunology. There are good specialists in Max hospital Dr Ashok Kumar), Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, as well as in Patel Chest Institute. A good specialist would depend upon the clinical problem. Best wishes, GC
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome to HCM forum.If spending money is not a problem then you can go to appollo hospital or gangaram hospital.Otherwise Patel Chest Institute at mukherjee nagar would be a ideal place,being government institute.Thanks and good luck.