Allergy, feels like cold, itching in eyes, clear liquid pockets on sclera, intense irritation and discomfort. Can I pop the pocket and flush the eye?

I have allergies...I almost feel as though it s a cold , but it s not. My eyes are incredibly itchy, so I have been rubbing my eyes all night. I now have this clear liquid pocket on the white part of my eye. It doesn t hurt at all, but it s really irritating, and when trying to look to the right, I can t because it stops my eye. Can I just pop the pocket and flush my eye out...or what?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012
Don't try such things by yourself it may cause more harm to your eyes. Instead consult a opthalmologist. The pocket u see may be due to irritation and itching just flush your eyes with cold water 2-3 times when u feel itchy.