Allergy causing upset stomach, takes oflomac since infant during a bout, has low appetite. Can I give her Liv 52?

hi i m simmi my daughter(5 years) is atmospheric allergy she has to taken anti allergic and most of the time antibiotics that distrub his stomach ,always her docter(MD child specialist)sugests her oflomac M.she is takig oflomac M when she is near about 6 her problem is that she has very less diet almost half comparative to other children . i m givig her iron and calximax shold i start liv.52
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012