Allergy, asthma after change of place, on inhaler, have weight, no changes seen even with regular exercise. What should be done?

Hi doctor, I am in Bangalore from past 1 year. It started from allergy and now I am a Asthma patient. There has not been a day without medicine / inhaler in this one year. I use Montek LC and levolin inhaler. Montek LC is effective only the day I have it. I have gained a lot of weight. I am regularly going for aerobics (5 days a week for 45 minutes), still I cant see any positive change in my weight. Even though I follow a healthy diet along with the above exercise but no results. Should I relocate to North India where I belong to?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012