Allergy after using Dependal. Not suppressed by Avil or Citizen. Serious Problem?

HI Doctor , I have always been getting allergy (Body Rashes ) after using Dependal Tablet for Loose motion, i always kill allergy with Avil Tablet. Now at 37 years age i got allergy with dependal which did not supress by Avil tablet for more than 4 days , then again came back in every 3 days . Later i used tablets of Citizen 1 Tab every 4 days for around 20 days to kill allergy, but after 30 Days it has come back. AM I HAVING A SERIOUS PROBLEM??
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012