Allergy after sea food, egg of a fish. There were red rashes on body. Why did I develop worms?

i had egg of a particular fish and developed an allergy ...consulted doctor...had megamox 625,also atarax ...there were red rashes on my neck,hands and thighs...later doctore said it may be viral allergy and i had megamox 1gm with atarax..i was on antibiotics for 2 weeks..the rashes are redspots..and its itchy toooo....after 2 weeks of antibiotics....i developed worm issue and wen itchy my body starts i am having zentel...culd you let me know wat is it....during the period of antibiotis my cpr was 12..
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012