Allergies, skin itching, bleeding on scratching. Tried allopathy, homoeopathy. Permanent cure?

Hello sir, since childhood at age 8 yrs suffering with skin disease, allergy ,there is itching in my body when i rub, the blood comes out become red & turn to black spot, even if ant or mosquito bit also become red, use many allopathy , hoemopathy but no use, pls advise me is there parment treatmnet or not, we are middle class cant spend more money. my parents want to do marriage, can i go forward, or stop any problem in married life. pls advise the parment treatment thanksing u
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013