Allergies, shortness of breath at night. On singular, inhalers, asthma medication. Treatment options?

I have been taking blood pressure medicine for about 16 years and I am only 36. When I relocated to XXX, I started having problems with allergies and noticed that I was really short of breath at night. My doc prescribed singular, it seemed to help short of breath, then about 5 years later, my short of breathness got so bad I was put on an inhaler . It now affects me during the day when I m working out and at night. I have seen a heart doc and he says my heart is fine, however I m concerned that I still am experiencing my short of breath during workouts and at night even while on asthma meds; sometimes it feels like the asthma meds makes things worse. I m considering seeing a differnt heart doc, already switched asthma docs (who is concerned about my shortness of breath at night).
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012