Allergies led to acne. Used ducray face wash. Why is there now dandruff?

hello, i have acne since past 3 years. i never had bad skin but due to my allergies i got them and didnt really pay much of attention to it. but i did consult a dermatologist once. she had/s advised me to use ducray facewash and an oinment to my acne marks. it didnt really work plus there was itching to that area. i stopped using it. after a while my skin became clear. now again m starting to get red skin and yellow pus like boils on my forehead . i do have little dandruff , for which m taking an amway treatment. what would you suggest me for my skin? i have oily skin.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012