Allergies, asthma, high blood pressure, sinus infection, leg pain, prescribed Zpack, claritin D. Healing time?

I have allergies and asthma. I also have high blood pressure. All of these symptoms are being treated and normally fairly control. I now have a sinus infection and so my pulmonologist prescribed Zpack and Claritin D until the congestion gets better. I am on the 3rd day of the Zpack. I have a fever and am now experiencing pretty persisitent leg pain. My blood pressure is good 109/72 but my pulse is high - 101. Is this because of the infection or what else would you suggest.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013