Allergic to uncooked flour. Rashes on the lips, cough and nasal congestion. Allergic alcohol?

I have known for years that I am allergic to uncooked flour (like what they put under the dough before baking a pizza) if t touches my lips , I would get a rash . But if I used a knife and fork and was careful not to brush my lips, I was fine. Now, I am wondering if I am allergic to beer. Last night I drank two pale ales and coughed for hours. Tonight I only had half of one and can t quit coughing. Is this allergy? My sinus also feels congested and runny and my throat is a little itchy. I think the first two are normal with alcohol?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012