Allergic to turpentine, sawdust, irritation in the mouth, shortness of breath, cough, took medicines, some relief, problem persists after stopping medicines. Suggestions?

i had some sort of allergy since my childhood now iam 35, coming in contact with harsh smell like turpentine etc or saw dust would create irritation in the upper side in my mouth and then running nose shortness in breathing cough everything followed, it would take around 15 days to recover using some antibiotics, a couple of years ago i consulted a ayurvedic doctor who digged my past with his questions and come to a conclusion that the whole digestive system has to be treated starting from my liver he gave me few powders and tablets after taking that for few days i starting have sudden cough attack everyday which would exhaust me out and pure white cough came out, the ayurvedic doctor did not have any solution for it, i consulted a physician and he prescribed allegra tablet which was god send i was feeling fine for few months missing a days dose would create the same problem so nearly after six months i consulted a md who prescribed montair lc that too worked very well i was asked to take this tablet for six months but even after six months the problem remained i think iam treating the symptoms not the root cause nowadays i used to burp a lot and have minor heartburn , found when i fast for a day the problem is very low and after eatting rice the problem begins so i minimised having rice and tried chappatis but still i have to take a pill atleast once in two days pls help
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012