Allergic to pork. What can be done?

hI MY DAD AND GRANDPA HAVE THIS ALLERGIC REACTION TO PORK.I THINK I HAVE IT TOO WHEN I WAS LITTLE,MY MOM AND I WHEN TO I HOP AND I ATE A COPPLE SAUSAGES .THEN MY SYOMACHE STARTED HURTING SO I WENT TO THE RESTROOM AND I STARTED GETTING HOTI STARTED TO CRY.I EVENTUALLY COOLED OFF,BUT WHEN I WAS 10 I HAD ANOTHER REACTION BUT TO PORK RIBS SAME SYMTOMS BUT I HAD TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
if SOMEONE IS ALLERGIC TO PARTICULAR FOOD ONLY ELIMINATON OF THAT FOOD IS RECOMMENDED AND THE SYMPTOMPS WONT APPEAR
THE ALLERGY CANNOT BE CURED OFF AUTOMATICALLY
AND WHENEVER YOU EAT THE SUBSTANCE ALLERIES WILL DEFINATELY APPEAR
BUT IF YOU ARE DESPIRATE TO EAT PORK YOU CAN GO FOR DESENSITISATION THERAPY FOR PORK
WHICH IS THE ONLY THERAPY WHICH CAN HELP YOU