Allergic to insect bites, blisters, swelling, itchiness and redness. Give allergex?

my daughter is 10yrs, she is allergic to insect bits, she has a lot of mosquito bites on her, it becomes blisters and swollen red, the chemist gave me allergex to give her at night, is it risky for a allergic child, would she be too sleepy tomorrow. THe thing is that aspen Ceririzine only work in part the itchiness is still very much there, so the Chemist promised me the allergex will also take the itchiness... what is the best for my child?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013
Hello.Please see a dermatologist.It seems to be very severe to respond only to antihistamines.A short course of steroids would be required,based on the weight of the child.