Allergic to foods and medications. Suffer from Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, hypothyroiditis, adrenal insufficiency and pancreas divisum

I have Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome , Hashimotos Hypothyroiditis, adrenal insufficiency , osteoporosis , pancreas divisum, pelvic wall prolapse, and progressively develop allergies to foods and medications. I am in desperate need of a physician to coordinate my care, but my PCP and all my specialists want to defer to someone else rather than work together. How can I get the care I need?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013