Allergic to animal dander, have sneezing and runny nose after staying with a cat. No relief with anti-allergic. Help?

I need to figure out what it wrong with me. I am allergic to animal dander . I stayed at a friends house for 3 days, and she has a cat. There is cat hair all over their house. I started sneezing and getting a runny nose there. I came home, and still had a runny nose. I started being very hot, and the running nose wouldn t stop. Allergy medication did not help. I am now running a fever of 102, and I feel nauseous. I am still sneezing. I wonder if this is an illness , an infection, or allergies.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012