Allergic to alopathic tablets, eosinophils count raised, prescribed Banocid forte. Right treatment to cure allergy?

I am male, age 28 years, leave in Pune, Maharashtra. I am allergic to many allopathic tablets. I ve developed this allergy suddenly 2 tears back (in 2010). Right now my eosinophills count is 1207 whereas normal range is 0 to 500. For this reason, my family physician has advised me a dosage of 21 Banocide Forte 100mg, 1 per night after dinner. I have a few questions 1. Is it proper treatment? 2. Will it only decrease allergy for a moment? 3. Can allergy be completely removed from the body? 4. If allergy can be developed suddenly, can it go away like that? Please advise me. This allergy is really very intense & I really fear to get sick.
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012