Allergic to Dust, Pollution, Cigarette Smoke, nose blocked, painful. What can be done?

Hi Doc, I am a 25 years old male who lives in Hyderabad, India. I m allergic to Dust, Pollution and Cigarette Smoke . My nose gets blocked when i m exposed to them. I have taken treatment in past which gave me a little relief. Now recently since 20 days, my nose is getting blocked. But i m not exposed to dust. My mother suggested that it might be because my body is getting heated from inside due to sudden climatic change in India (Winter to Summer) because i also got painful and half a centimeter wide pimples on my head and face. Is my Mother right? If yes, then what is the solution. And can taking Whey Protein Isolate heat my body up even more? I actually stopped working out and taking protein supplement since 30 days. Is it OK if i start it now?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013