Allergic reactions, very severe in summer, took injection, itching whole night, advised Mondeslor. Solution?

Dear Doctor, I am 26 yrs old girl and suffering from allergies from last 2yrs, i dnt know from wht and how i am getting these allergic reactions. Cant find out the main reason for my allergies very fed up, Just know these allergies are vry sevear during summers and when i have non veg food. i put on some weight last year. I took Dexoderma Injection whn allergy got too excessive and couldnot sleep whole nite bcz of itching. Again same prblm dis year. one week back i took one injection Dexoderma. now dctr has refered me to have Mondeslor for 1 month but affraid of weight put on. Plz guide me for the right solution. Thanx and Regards, Shivangi Thapa.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012