Allergic reaction to antibiotics. Muscle weakness, fatigued. No natural curvature in spine. Treatment ?

I had a staph infection and had allergic reactions to 3 antibiotics before my Dr gave me dioxycycline which gave me sevre allergic reactions and neurological problems just recently took macrobid for uti and I m experiencing extreme muscle weakness and fatigue. I was also seeing a chiropractor for pinched nerves and was told I have no natural curvature in my spine anymore but I can no longer afford to keep going for treatment bc this past month I lost my job. Last dr apt my Dr said I had high blood pressure. But the extreme tiredness is what s worrying me
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012