Allergic reaction to amoxicillin. Cold sores, weeping skin and rawness. What can stop that?

I just recently had an allergic reaction to Amoxicillin . With that I developed cold sores on my lips since my skin was so sensitive. I had some weeping of the skin as well on the area surrounding my mouth and chin . I am on a new antibiotic now and have taken a 2 doses of Valtrex. My cold sores seem to be gone, however, teh facial weeping hasnt gone away. My skin is raw that it hurts to put water on it. I am using a double antibiotic ointment on it but it just weeps off as well. Is there something I can do to stop the weeping?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012